As you may guess, the answer to this question depends greatly on the person being treated and the condition that is being treated. One factor that must be considered is the duration of the current condition. Often, acute conditions like the cold or flu will only require a few treatments. Chronic conditions, including PMS, asthma, and chronic back pain, will generally require more treatments. Another factor to be considered is the general health of the person being treated. A robust individual is expected to respond faster than someone who is depleted from long-term illness. Also, since each person responds differently to acupuncture, it may take several treatments before the Acupuncturist can provide a more accurate estimate of the number of treatments that will be necessary.
Review us on Yelp!
- War vet pain-free due to acupuncture - Latest News - Bury Free Press: buryfreepress.co.uk/news/latest-ne… 2 years ago
- Tai Chi Benefits People With COPD webmd.com/lung/copd/news… 2 years ago
- medicinenet.com/script/main/ar… 2 years ago
- Five cups of coffee a day ’as bad as smoking’ for IVF success via @Telegraph soc.li/mPsfkRV 2 years ago
- Blaming the Brain for Chronic Back Pain - ScienceNOW bit.ly/LVCxvQ 2 years ago
ZocDoc Patient Scheduling